765 Main Street, Westbrook
1886 – Apartment numbers 1 -13. This is also known as main building, comprised of 13 apartments on three floors, accessed by an elevator, all one bedrooms, five apartments on the first floor, five on the second floor, three on the third floor along with the tower library. This building contains the lobby floor: laundry, mailroom, community room, computer room and on site office.
1936 – Apartment numbers 14 – 21. This mezzanine wing is comprised of eight apartments, six one-bedroom and two 2- bedrooms. These apartments are also accessed by the elevator. One of the two- bedroom apartments is fully accessible.
1912 – Apartment numbers 22 – 29. Formerly referred to as the “Annex” this building is comprised of eight apartments, all one bedrooms; four on the first floor, four on the second floor. Two of the downstairs apartments are fully accessible with roll in showers. This building has its own elevator and accesses the main building via a walkway.
- Apartment sizes from 520-715 square feet
- On-site parking and laundry facility
- Library tower
- High ceilings
- Computer center with free internet access
- Large community room with a piano
- Well lit sitting area near entrance
- Smoke-free community
765 Main Street
- Applicant must be 55 or older
- Annual income must be between $21,840-$27,300 for one and $22,000-$31,200 for a couple
- Section 8/HCV, BRAP and VASH vouchers accepted
- Rent includes heat, hot water, air conditioning and electricity
- One and two-bedroom apartments available
- Resident Service Coordinator available
- No dogs; one cat or one cage/aquarium permitted
- Rent and income limits are subject to change annually