21 Knight Street, Westbrook
Built in 1974, Riverview Terrace is a 58 apartment community of 26 efficiency and 32 one bedroom apartments that sits on the banks of the Presumpscot River. This community is located at the end of Knight Street in Westbrook, with a fabulous view of Riverbank Park on the other side. The community room is often the place for bingo, potlucks and meetings and offers a stunning view of the river.
DUE TO A LONG WAIT TIME FOR APARTMENTS WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR LARRABEE WOODS OR RIVERVIEW TERRACE AT THIS TIME.
- Lovely riverfront location
- Large community room with pool table
- Courtyard with gardens
- On-site parking and laundry facility
- Smoke-free community
- Applicant must be 62 or older, or declared disabled
- Annual income cannot exceed $43,300 per person or $49,500 per couple
- Rent is 30% of annual adjusted gross income
- Cats and small dogs are accepted – one per apartment
- Rent and income limits are subject to change annually