Am I Eligible for a Voucher?
Eligibility is determined when the applicant’s name is taken off of the waiting list.
Most common criteria:
- No recent history of drug related and/or violent criminal activity
- Eligible immigration status
- Claimed priority and/or preference will be verified
- Must not owe money to any public housing agency
- Must not have a recent history of program termination from any public housing agency
- Income limits
To apply for a voucher, come to the Westbrook Housing office to fill out a simple pre-application or call 854-9779 to have one mailed to you. Click here to print out a copy of the pre-application.
For frequently-asked questions about qualifying for Section 8, click here.